Graduate Business Development Executive
Graduate Scheme in Central Bristol!
GBP27,500 basic, rising to GBP30k after first 6 months, + uncapped OTE + Benefits + Incentives
Our client, based in central Bristol, is looking for talented Graduate Business Development Executives to join their business as part of their Highflyer Graduate Programme. The company offer excellent graduate development and support, together with a structured career path.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that have doubled their revenue year on year and have won lots of impressive awards and contracts from some of the largest global brands including, McDonald's, Visa, and Amazon. This innovative SaaS Technology company specialise in offering the leading LMS platform in the industry and work with incredibly exciting clients. They are dedicated to recruiting young people and creating a fantastic culture of young graduate professionals. This is a very social company and regular fun includes team football, drinks, Badminton and much more!
The successful candidates for the Sales Graduate Scheme will be working for a company that really rewards performance. The company work closely with you to develop your skillset and career. The Highflyer Graduate Scheme allows you to be a part of the largest European transformation project, working with TFL to improve the structure and delivery of their staff training through the software programmes they produce.
The role will involve:
* Using industry best tools to help identify and analyse possible opportunities in the market and turn into qualified sales opportunities
* Attending regular team meetings
* Assisting marketing campaigns
* Booking qualified sales meetings
* Contacting and developing existing accounts
* Develop customer facing activities to continuously grow the business
* Uncovering new business opportunities across targeted industries
Graduate Business Development Executive Requirements:
* Excellent communication skills
* 2:1 degree
* Consultative and commercially aware
* Teamwork - Ability to work as their own unit within a supportive team
* Drive to succeed
* Money motivated and target driven
* Someone with a spark in their eye
* Bright and enthusiastic
* Sharp, smart, and intelligent
* Fun team activities, regular team socials, football, badminton, drinks & bacon butty deliveries!
If you have the drive to join an energetic, young and dynamic team that are at the heart of our clients' growth plans, with the training and opportunities to be the future of their Sales Team, then don't delay and apply now