Our client believe in providing a tailored, expert recruitment service with a real focus on quality and relationship building. They have established themselves as a leading supplier of technical staff to some of the best companies in the world. They work with everyone from tiny start-ups to multi-national giants. Everyone at the business works closely together and has fun doing what they do. They offer a relaxed environment, fantastic training and the opportunity to earn commission and get involved with incentives from day one. They are constantly growing and are looking for people who want to work hard and progress quickly. They generally recruit graduates to start in one of the two positions outlined below. Both roles have incredible earning potential, have opportunity for rapid career progression and form a core part of our business.
Tagline - Working in a small team you will become an expert within your technical market and will partner with some of the best companies in the world to find the staff they need to succeed.
Description - This position gives you the opportunity to truly impact your own success. You will be building and new relationships and developing relationships with existing clients. With market leading training and support from people at all levels around you, you can look forward to becoming an expert recruiter in record time. You will become an expert in a niche technical market and spend your time networking with candidates and clients. They partner with clients and offer them advice on market conditions, skillset availability and salary levels - you will become the company representative in your market and will attend network events and expos as a company representative.
Key Accounts Manager
Tagline - Working as a recruitment consultant but with extra freedom and a special focus on existing key accounts!
Description - In this position you will constantly be busy; you'll need exceptional organisational skills and a quick mind to efficiently and thoroughly source candidates for a wide variety of jobs. You will become an expert in filling niche positions for key clients. Your technical market knowledge will be varied and as a result you'll have access to multiple positions with existing clients without needing to develop new relationships. You will be focussing on servicing our best clients and will be constantly busy speaking to candidates and making placements in a range of technical fields and locations.
* Degree Educated
* OR a minimum of 12 months within a B2B / B2C sales role
You will also need to be:
* Hard-working - There is a direct correlation between how hard you work and the results you will achieve at Platform Recruitment.
* Efficient - Your time is precious, you will be busy, it's important you can use your time wisely and efficiently.
* Organised - There's lots of information to process from various sources so staying organised is crucial.
* Resilient - As with all recruitment consultant jobs there will be setbacks, so it's important not to let anything effect your focus.
* Creative - To find new ways of recruiting and finding the best, and often most niche candidates available.
* Personable - Constant communication with people, developing professional relationships and building trust.
* Money motivated - The financial rewards are what makes the hard work worth it.
* Fast learner - You will need to quickly learn how to use new systems, understand client requirements and become knowledgeable in specific technologies.
* Unrivalled and uncapped commission, up to 40%.
* 2 holiday incentives each year - Past trips include Marbella, Amsterdam, Prague and Barcelona.
* Monthly lunch club incentives
* Half a day off and a meal at one of the best restaurants in London.
* Market leading training from Senior team members and Directors.
* Existing clients and open jobs to fill as soon as you start.
* Quick career progression into Senior, Principal and Team Lead positions through clearly defined and achievable targets.
* Relaxed and flexible work environment, long lunches, flexible hours, smart-casual dress code
* Regular team nights and team activities.
* Office Pool Table, X-Box and Table Tennis Table (these get used a lot!)
If you are interested, please hit the apply button below and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss further