Graduate Business Development Representative
Up to GBP25k base + Uncapped commission + realistic OTE of GBP35k +
Two Roles - based in either London or Manchester
ISM Endorsed Graduate Training course provided
Celsius are currently working with a fantastic Tech company who deliver integrated software solutions for risk, strategy, and project management with major corporate clients including Lenovo, Birmingham and Manchester Airport, The financial conduct authority, The RAF, University of Leeds and many other global organizations. They have been identified as a market leader within their industry and have recently been added to the Forrester Wave Quadrant, highlighting them as one of the top 10 companies in the world in the space. There is a unique blend of an established 20+ year company based out of Australia that is on a rapid growth plan here in the UK, with offices in both London and Manchester, offering the benefits of a start-up as well as the security of an established company.
Our client is an entrepreneurial, dynamic, fast-moving organisation that has continually expanded and prides itself on offering staff a great environment to work in. Key to this is their culture, which is based on recruiting and retaining people who believe in delivering the company's core values every day.
Our client serves a diverse client base of global organisations with offices across eight locations including New York, London, Manchester, Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide and Perth along with a Global Service Delivery Centre in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
The power of their systems is that they can be fully integrated, yet are simple to use. With a unique and holistic approach.
In-house training will be provided with an extensive E-learning library, an experienced sales team as well as regularly bringing in sales leaders for seminars, training courses, and 1-to-1 coaching, as well as enrolment on an ISM Endorsed Diploma in Professional Sales course.
- Prospecting, generating leads to bepassed to Sales Managers/BDMs
- Screening and qualifying potential opportunities through new business development, emails & LinkedIn
- Effective use of Salesforce CRM, Hubspot, Zoom and Sales Navigator to manage entirety of lead workflow, along with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MSOffice)
- Developing a strong proficiency at identifying opportunities and overcoming objections
- Partnering with the Sales team to develop a targeted prospecting strategy based on assigned list oftarget accounts
- Speaking directly with end customers/prospects to evangelise the clients brand and articulate the benefits of their solutions
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- International travel may be required from time to time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet your targeted quota of calls per day, engaging with C-level customer stakeholders,qualifying prospects and maturing opportunities to be developed alongside their Sales team.
- Drive to achieve results and grow your account base
- Show a high degree of organisational ability and attention to detail
- Strong ability to work with computer programs and ensure CRM accuracy