Graduate Careers in Recruitment
Vacancies for new Graduates, based in Fareham, near Southampton & Portsmouth
Are you a new graduate looking for an exciting job with great career prospects ? Have you considered working in professional recruitment ? Joining our team of graduate Recruiters could be a great opportunity for you.
We are looking for new graduates to work in sales and customer service as Graduate Recruitment Consultants and Resourcers at our offices in Fareham near to Southampton. These positions will suit graduates who want a career in a fast-paced office environment where you will be working in a friendly team of like-minded graduates, talking to candidates about a wide range of professional vacancies. Full training is provided.
Blueprint Recruitment is based on the waterside Cams Hall business park on the edge of Fareham and is a successful recruitment agency that has been growing every year since its foundation. We offer excellent career progression and a vibrant and enthusiastic workplace. You will need to have excellent communication skills and you should be very confident with using the telephone.
We have an exciting and collaborative team-working environment that enables our graduates to be mentored and to learn from their colleagues. Our Graduates are paid a good basic salary with commission and bonuses on top, so that earnings can increase substantially year on year.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of GBP25 - GBP28K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period based on performance.
- Comprehensive one on one training with highly experienced trainers.
- An exciting and fun team based working environment
- A private healthcare scheme
- Charity dress down days, early finishes on fridays, incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme, company events, such as Goodwood Races, Christmas & Summer parties and team nights out
To apply for this job, you must be a recent graduate.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK