We Are Looking for a Digital Marketing Degree Apprentice - Blackburn, Lancashire. As a Digital Marketing Apprentice, you could combine a Digital Marketing Degree with work at LC Automation in Blackburn, kick-starting your digital marketing career and helping to drive our future growth.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to enhance your digital skills and progress your career by combining academic study with practical work experience. You will also earn a competitive salary, working four days a week in Blackburn with one day's study at the UCLan Preston Campus.
At the end of your course, you will receive a BA (Hons) Digital Marketing (Digital Marketing Degree Apprenticeship) from the University of Central Lancashire (UCLAN).
The Digital Marketing Degree Course - No Fees!
The 3-year course focuses on developing skills and competencies you can directly apply in your work environment. By integrating academic theory with practical work experience, you will become more confident as you develop new skills. Importantly, You Will Pay No Fees For This Course!
Course contents include;
- Marketing Strategy and Management
- Digital Design for Marketers
- Social Media Marketing and Optimisation
- Market Research and Consumer Insight
- Digital Marketing platforms and Behaviours
- 112 points at A2 - General Studies accepted
- BTEC Extended Diploma: Distinction, Merit, Merit
- BTEC Diploma: Distinction*Distinction*
- Pass Access To HE with 30 Level 3 Credits at Distinction
- International Baccalaureate: 28P
- IELTS: 6.0 with no sub-score lower than 5.5
- GCSE: Maths and English grade C or equivalent
- You must have been a resident of the UK for at least the last 3 years
Who Are We Looking For?
We're looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to fit into our small Marketing Team, preferably with some previous knowledge of digital marketing and/or web design.
- An interest in web design and all things digital
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Creative - design skills would be a bonus
- Excellent written English and copywriting ability
- Ideally some skills and/or experience of HTML
We will support you throughout the course, including the work-based assessments which will form part of your course and help to meet the needs of our business. From day one, you will be helping to drive our online business growth.
Interested? We Want to Hear From You
If you are interested in this apprenticeship, we want to hear from you soon. If you have the drive and determination we're looking for, please send an e-mail with a copy of your CV and show us why you are the right person for this job. Because of holidays, we will be in touch and start interviewing for this role in early September.