Churchill China have been in Stoke-on-Trent for hundreds of years, making some of the finest pottery and ceramics in the world. So what a better place to start your career journey! If you have an interest in manufacturing be sure to check out this unique position...
Become an underglaze printer decorating apprentice!
Job Purpose: To meet production requirements on a printing machine and to adhere to specific standards.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
* To produce printed products using specific machinery e.g Dekram printing machine.
* To be self sufficient using a printing machine.
* To record production counts and losses.
* To ensure that all product is produced to correct specification and standard.
* To show flexibility and adaptability to meet production demands.
* To be responsible for the cleanliness of their work stations.
* To ensure all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to.
If you could like to learn the ropes and become fully-trained with potential full-time employment opportunities after your apprenticeship, apply today