Time 4 are excited to be working with one of the UK's premier names in Facades Construction who are synonymous with delivering largescale projects across the Hotel, Retail, Living, Education, Care, Office, Renovation and Non Residential.
We an opportunity for a Permanent Graduate Facades Site Manager based in central London working for a well-established, facades contractors with over 20 years' experience.
As a Graduate Facades Manager you will be assisting projects working for a well-established Technical Fa??ade Management Contractors who specialise in aluminium systems which include external cladding/fa??ade/rain screen/steel frame/ doors /windows and curtain walling.
As a Graduate Facades Supervisor you must have completed an NVQ or Degree in Construction Management with experience of working for a Facades Contractor or main contractor on a facades package.
* To assist with the supervision of the Site Team and report daily to the site and project manager.
* To support the Fa??ade / cladding site personnel on site
* Ensure the project is on time against programme
* Ensure the Site team adhere to H & S Compliance at all times..
* You must have some previous experience in facades projects.
* Within commutable distance of the centre of London.
Skills and Experience Required:
* Minimum 2 years' experience in construction projects
* Previous experience of working with UK facades Contractors
* Knowledge of legal and safety standards
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to plan and organise a team
* Effective time management and logical decision-making ability
* Capacity to work effectively in pressure filled environments
* Must be computer literate
* SSSTS - SMSTS preferred.
* First Aid
* This is a Permanent Role
* Immediate start
* Competitive Salary - GBP30k - GBP35k per annum depending on experience.
* Location - London Central
To apply please send your CV to Hazel Baron through the website