Our client, an industry innovator, with a loyal and ever expanding customer base, is looking to source a credible and ambitious Graduate Finance Analyst to join its talented and dynamic team.
This is a newly created role and candidates must have at least 12 months work experience in industry, in a similarly analytical role within a fast-paced environment. As the business continues to grow, you will have future potential to expand the role and challenge yourself accordingly. You will report to a Finance Manager and be responsible for partnering with operational teams to drive performance by delivering accurate analysis and financial support.
Main duties include:
* Weekly trade reporting, providing insightful commentary on company performance
* Develop trading reports to support changing needs of the business
* Full P&L variance analysis
* Taking ownership of international reporting, KPIs & budgeting
* Labour reporting & analysis
* Supporting Operations Team with ad-hoc analysis and incentive modelling and tracking
* Assisting in the production of site budgets and forecasts
The successful candidate must be a Graduate and have a strong academic record. You should have had exposure to a fast-paced finance department and be comfortable with the basics of financial analysis and reporting. You'll demonstrate impressive analytical skills, driven by the effective use of Excel and being generally business savvy.
Given the operational nature of the role, you will be expected to communicate clearly and efficiently with non-finance stakeholders. You will consider yourself to be a confident and professional character, capable of managing deadlines, building strong rapport with others and organising a varied workload to a high standard.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated and commercially astute Finance Analyst to join a great brand at a pivotal time, as it looks for top talent to help cement its position as a market leader.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration