Our client is an import business which turns over in excess of GBP90m per year.
Due to continued success, our client is now looking for a graduate to join their team based in Worksop. This is an entry level role which would suit an ambitious graduate who is keen to grow and develop within an import role.
Working within the logistics team, you will be reporting directly to the Logistics Director, you will be given full training in all areas of the business and ultimately be responsible for overseeing the import of goods from across the globe.
Daily duties will include:-
- Processing import information
- Working closely with suppliers to organise the safe and timely import of products
- Managing customers expectations
- Organising freight (air, sea, rail etc)
- Carrying out associated administrative tasks such as data processing and analysis
This is a great opportunity for a graduate to gain hands on experience within a busy face paced environment.
Our client is ideally looking for someone who can demonstrate the following:-
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work to deadlines and organise workloads
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc)
- The ability to work as a wider team
The standard working hours for this role are Monday-Friday 9-5. The role is based in Worksop so you will need to live within commutable distance. Remote working will be considered but it is crucial you live within an hours commute of Worksop.