Graduate Document Controller
Location: Leiston, Suffolk, IP16 4UR
Salary: GBP18,000 increasing to GBP22,000 upon successful completion of training
Hours: 37 hours per week, with possible overtime
Contract: Permanent - 1 Year Development Programme
Sonovision UK provides a full range of Technical Publications to multi-national companies world-wide. We develop printed, electronic and online documentation, working to industry specific standards such as S1000D, ATA, JSP and DITA for the Defence, Energy and Aerospace sectors.
Graduate Document Controller - The Role:
This is a fantastic opportunity to start your career within a major Technical Publications company, working for one of our major customers at their site. Working among our knowledgeable and experienced on-site team of Document Controllers and Technical Authors, you will get the exposure and training to develop your skills and progress your career within the Technical Publications industry. The role will be controlling technical documentation for various nuclear related products and systems. You will be responsible for reviewing the documents prior to delivery to the stakeholders, tracking and chasing the documents through their lifecycle.
Graduate Document Controller - To be considered for this opportunity:
You will need to be a Graduate that has studied engineering; Electrical/ Electronic or Mechanical engineering.
- Good understanding of engineering data in a variety of formats from Engineering drawings to Design Reports
- Ability to communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Be organised, methodical and process driven
- Adequate competency using different software packages for planning/reporting purposes
- A pro-active thinker that can provide potential solutions
- Ability to track production of tasks from conception to completion
- Ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing customer requirements
- Drive and enthusiasm to achieve customer quality criteria
- Ability to work to deadlines and adhere to schedules
- Ability work with a minimum of supervision
As part of the 1 Year Document Controller development programme you will receive on the job training.
Please note: candidates must successfully undergo UK Security Vetting before they can be appointed. The level of security needed is Security Check (SC).
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
Please note: We are not offering sponsorship or a relocation package for this role. We always welcome international candidates to apply providing they are eligible to work and live in the UK.
No agencies please?