Procurement Apprenticeship - September start!
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
The Procurement Apprentice will provide full administration support as part of the Procurement team within the London Heathrow branch. Ensuring that all administration tasks are efficiently covered to meet the needs of the business.
What you will need?
- Minimum GCSE standard in English and Maths (or equivalent) essential.
- Some form of Business Administration qualification is desirable
- Basic level of word, outlook and excel.
- Passion and drive to kick start a career within Freight Forwarding and Contract Logistics
- Be able to communicate effectively and understand what good customer service looks like
- Proof of eligibility to work permanently in the UK
What we offer you?
- Training and development support
- Professional development
- A competitive salary with competitive benefits including a day off for your birthday
- An external specialised Apprenticeship Mentor who will support you throughout your scheme and with your career progression