A Graduate Investment Analyst position for a top 5 Fixed Income Asset Management firm globally.
My client is a top 5 Fixed Income Asset Management firm globally.
Key responsibilities of this Graduate Investment Analyst position:
- Assist with the evaluation of new investment opportunities by performing fundamental research analysis of companies.
- Qualitative analysis, financial modelling and review of due diligence.
- Support ongoing critical monitoring of existing portfolio positions.
- Work closely with senior members of the team.
- Learn & develop exceptional financial modelling, analytical and investment analysis skills, negotiation & presentation skills.
The successful candidate for this Graduate Investment Analyst position will display:
- Minimum 2.1 degree and strong academic background.
- Genuine interest in investments and financial markets.
- A related internship or placement is highly desirable.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Desire to pursue CFA qualification.
- Strong analytical skills and enjoys solving complex issues.
- Strong quantitative skills with the ability to use spreadsheets and models.
This is a chance for a 2021 graduate to join a top 5 Fixed Income Asset Manager as a Graduate Investment Analyst, offering a competitive salary, clear career path and funding to pursue a CFA qualification.