Digital Marketing Apprentice
London (with some travel to Southampton)
Full Time: GBP12,000
Do you have an analytical mind, strong English and mathematical skills and a passion for online marketing? Could you rise to the challenge of playing your part in a dedicated multi-channel digital team that works with international industrial brands and retailers in a role that could well be a stepping-stone to the start of your career? Then consider an apprenticeship with X Machines.
A typical day
Right now, X Machines are looking for an enthusiastic Apprentice with a passion for digital to work across their activation teams on platforms such as Google, Facebook, Linked-In and YouTube. This is an entry level rotation role that reports directly to the MD so your knowledge and passion within the field will have every chance to shine.
You will learn about the industry and gain exposure to both planning and buying of all the major advertising platforms as they progress you to the next stage of your career.
You will be required to assist on all their accounts as needed while building your portfolio of key digital marketing skills. You will be involved in optimisation, reporting, analysis and buying with opportunities for client facing time as you gain experience.
You must have
Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
Skills needed (Essential)
- Problem solving
- Strong communications skills
- Creative with a passion for digital marketing
- Proactive, a self-starter and a team player
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to develop & learn new processes
- Diligent, with keen attention to detail
Skills needed (Desirable)
- Excel & Powerpoint
- Work experience
- Any programming experience is a bonus but not essential
After your Digital Marketing apprenticeship you may progress into a full-time Junior, Specialist, Executive or Associate in: Social Media, Digital Marketing, Communications & PR, Data & Insights Analysis, SEO, PPC, Content Management or Writing.
Included In Qualification
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Digital Marketing (DM3) apprenticeship.
2. Being an X Machines Apprentice means access to awesome social events, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
Perks and benefits
- Semi-Casual dress code
- Flexible working hours, Locations
- Travel opportunities
- Social events