You will be responsible of assisting with the day to day administration of the operational support tools in use by TSG supporting the delivery of SystemCare to our customers and partners. Working with TSG colleagues in all departments to make the best use of the technology to create a market leading managed service offering.
This job description is not fully comprehensive of all duties and responsibilities, therefore, there may be an expectation from the business for an employee to perform additional duties or responsibilities not listed in the job description. This also may mean the business can amend the job description from time to time.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in the ongoing development and administration of the TSG Operational platforms
- Onboarding and offboarding of customers to the DRMM platform
- Document and publish procedures for use and configuration of any tooling
- Liaise with other areas of the business to promote and support any operational platforms throughout the business.
- Work with vendors where required resolve issues impacting usage of support platforms
Collaboration & relationships:
- Work closely with the support teams, Operations Developers and Operations Manager to identify and address any requirements for development
- Assist the CSM and SDL teams in finding required technical information
- Work alongside the Support and Internal IT teams.
- Methodical in your thinking and well organised
- Have experience of working to a project plan to achieve goals and deadlines
- Understand the bigger picture of the support we are offering and contribute towards the future direction of the SystemCare product
- Good communicator and are be able to work with other areas of the business at different levels.
Desired skills and experience:
- Knowledge of a broad range of computer hardware, software and understanding of how IT is implemented and used within customer's environments.
- Can do attitude towards fixing issues
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and proactively seek ways to continually improve systems and processes.
- Show commitment to the role, and be prepared to go the extra mile
- Is proactive in personal development and will maintain the appropriate level of qualifications/accreditations
You need to have 5 GCSE's:
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE's grade A-C in any other subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications. Find out more here.
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.