Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- GBP22k-GBP24k basic salary PLUS uncapped commission (potential to earn up to GBP35k in y our first year)
- Industry leading training throughout your career from experts
- Fast track promotions and excellent career progression, with first promotion 3-4 months in!
Have you just GRADUATED from university? Are you academically strong, enthusiastic and money-driven? Do you want to start your career as a Recruitment Consultant and work in a competitive, fast-paced, social environment? Do you want to make your own opportunities and earn UNCAPPED COMMISSION?
Our client is a multi-award winning agency specialising in recruiting marketing, sales, analytics, product & creative talent on a permanent and contract basis in the UK, Europe and North America. They have a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant position with excellent career development and progression opportunities, with a possibility of entering a managerial role in your third year! Our client has a BIG personality and an unrivalled name in the market and wants you to have fun while earning BIG money!
Our client also has a brilliant, vibrant team based in the heart of London and offer an unrivalled commission structure, a bespoke career development plan with an emphasis on training and personal development and enviable customers to provide a clear plan for your future.
What should I expect day to day? - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
As a recruitment consultant, you will be in charge of managing your own business, both clients and candidates, and work in a heavily consultative and sales-based environment. You will manage the whole recruitment cycle and guide candidates through the interview process right through to successfully placing them, as well as other tasks including:
- Building relationships and rapport with clients and candidates
- Winning new business and managing applications from start to finish
- Matching the best candidates with the perfect roles
- Screening, interviewing and shortlisting candidates
- Prepping candidates for interviews and providing feedback as to how they can improve
Recruitment can be a very challenging environment, but our client will give you ALL the tools, support and training needed to meet your targets and get your first promotion after 3-4 months of starting and potentially becoming a top biller and an industry expert!
The ideal candidate: - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- University degree preferable but not required
- Money-driven, bright, articulate
- Quick learner with a big personality and aa hunger to succeed in a highly fast-paced, competitive environment
- Hard-working, ambitious and target-driven and able to prove that through background, experience or education, extra-curriculars, other life experiences
- Positive, can-do attitude and interested in learning about the job
- Eligibility to work in the U.K.
Package: - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- GBP22k-GBP24k basic salary plus UNCAPPED COMMISSION - unlimited earning potential
- On-the-job training from leading industry experts
- Meritocratic promotion environment with clear targets allowing you to take on more responsibility as you progress
- 23.5 days holidays, closed over Christmas
- Progress reviews - 2 reviews per year with 6 monthly pay review
- Duvet days
- Team lunches & fine diners lunches
- Birthday cakes & celebrations
- Company mobile phone
- Cash incentives
- 5pm finish and drinks on a Friday
- Movie nights, football team, 3 peaks challenges, half marathons, trips to Winter Wonderland!
- Sphere Summer Olympics party, quarterly parties and Christmas parties
- Top biller gets GBP500 bonus per quarter for reaching targets
- GBP10k weeks = bottle of champagne or vouchers
- Sphere monthly superstar = GBP50 monthly vouchers
- All placements enter monthly placement raffle - vouchers drawn monthly
If you feel as though you possess the attributes to be successful in this position, please send through your C.V. as soon as possible and we will be in touch!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!