Why work with us?
Here at AH Interior (Nelson) Ltd, we believe our most significant asset is our employees; therefore, we encourage growth and progression tailored to their career development. We love what we do, and we love working with like-minded people!
About us: AH Interior (Nelson) Ltd is a Retail/E-commerce Business providing the latest trends in furniture and flooring. We are launching our new AH Interiors rebranded website in November giving our customers a wider scope to customise and order from a large selection of products.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and friendly business based in Nelson with an established eCommerce team.
This is an exciting time to join the company as we continue to expand and grow.
Purpose of role:
The e-commerce assistant will be primarily looking after the website and marketing platforms. The role requires strong organizational skills, excellent communication acumen and high attention to detail. The role will give the individual the opportunity to work across a number of different selling channels.
Role: E-commerce/Digital Marketing Assistant/Apprenticeship Program.
Main responsibilities: [will include but are not limited to assisting with all e-commerce manager daily duties:]
- Across all channels
- Uploading all new content in line with our Best Practice
- Help drive conversion, sales, AOV and overall trading performance
- Support with development of channel strategy and implement plan
- Day to day monitoring of online sales data and using this to proactively seek out new growth opportunities
- Support E-Commerce manager in website and selling platforms
- Assisting with market changes and competitors' prices, initiation of pricing changes, ensuring profitability.
- Product listing maintenance content and improving the quality of the overall listing - SEO, Social Media and Google Ads campaigns to increase sales directly to our online store.
Candidate requirements / Skills and Qualities:
- Basic knowledge of e-commerce marketing and pricing principles
- Basic Knowledge of selling platforms
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills
- Time management and efficiencies
- Good knowledge of English
- High attention to detail
- Desire to learn new skills
- Knowledge of selling platforms (Amazon, e-Bay etc)
- Customer service experience with excellent communication skills
If you are ambitious & would like to join a fast-growing business, please apply online.
You need to have 5 GCSE's:
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here.
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.