Job Title: Graduate Researcher
Salary: GBP22-GBP24k + OTE!
With over 1200 employees and 25 depots nationwide, our client supply fuel and feed products to over 120,000 customers across the UK. Specialists in their field, they have established a solid platform with customer service their number one priority.
They're now looking for passionate and ambitious graduates to join their team and research and develop new business opportunities! Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of GBP22,000-GBP24,000
- OTE/Commission taking your total earnings higher
- Excellent training that is geared towards your progression
- Regular socials in an inclusive, welcoming atmosphere
- Healthcare and pension options
The successful candidate will work and learn in conjunction with the senior team on search projects. They'll identify and research candidates, qualifying their suitability and interest in order to match them to roles that offer basic salaries that range into 6 figures. You'll network and engage face to face with clients and candidate, as well as perform regular outreach over the phone.
The Graduate Researcher will be personable and organised. Our client offers generous earning and career potential to the successful candidate!The Role:
- Learn about the Energy, Industrial and Technology markets you'll be operating in
- Meet with clients face to face in order to create an accurate profile of the candidates they require
- Strategically identify and research candidates that you can then match to the roles available
- Network with candidates face to face and perform interviews over the phone
- Support the senior business teams across all markets
- Educated to degree level
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player, who can also work autonomously
- Passion for customer service
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.