We're looking for a recent Graduate with a keen interest in sales to join a leading organisation in the telecoms and internet sector with a great commission structure.
This fantastic opportunity to join a company, who have been established 30 years and continue to innovate, invest and grow.
The responsibilities of this Sales Account Manager (Telecoms / Internet Services) position include:
- Working to increase sales for the business through establishing new opportunities and increasing current sales by developing existing relationships and cross-selling.
- Providing a review function to help analyse and establish the client's needs on the Networking, Internet and Voice side of things.
- Working to sales targets.
- Day-to-day account management of key accounts, as well maintaining relationships with resale partners.
- Working in a pre-sales capacity - including presentations/demos/quotations.
- Keeping abreast of the latest relevant technology.
The be successful for this Account Manager (Telecoms / Internet Services) position you must:
- A strong degree
- Strong A Level Mathematics
- A passion for Sales
- You should have excellent communication skills.
- Have a passion for technology.
- Have a solid a work ethic.
It would be beneficial, but not essential for the Account Manager (Telecoms / Internet Services) to have:
- Any previous experience working for a Telecoms/Networking/IP/Voice/VoiP provider.
The package for this Account Manager position includes:
- Paid for training/courses (passing successfully increases basic salary)
- Additional incentives and rewards
- Engineering qualifications
- Health insurance options after initial employment period
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity with a company which really invests in their employees. Apply now for immediate consideration!