This Pharmaceuticals organisation within the vibrant city of Cambridge is looking for a Graduate Project Administrator to join their lively Pricing Implementation team. This role will allow you to fast-track through your career and offer you various benefits.
This Pharmaceuticals company in Cambridge is one of the top in the world. The organisation is very well-known and offer life-changing opportunities for their customers. They are determined to meet the needs of their patients world-wide, and make it their mission to make a meaningful difference. This Pharmaceuticals business ensures they use their scientific skills to develop innovative new medicines to meet all types of medical needs. This driven organisation is looking for a motivated Graduate Project Administrator to join them.
The key responsibilities of the Graduate Project Administrator within Cambridge are:
- To maintain the repository of global pricing information- most notably: end-user support, technical training, data maintenance.
- Assist the Pricing Implementation team in their daily duties with research and analysis.
- Support continuous improvement projects in: data analysis (to optimise launches and improve in-marker price maintenance), improvements in governance, and monitoring of global prices
The successful Graduate Project Administrator will have:
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong IT skills
- Be comfortable with manipulating data within Excel
- Detail orientated and able to draw isnights and conclusions from financial information
- Ability to work in a cross functional and highly collaborative environment
- Interest within the health sector, and eager to learn about the sector
It is also preferred, although not essential, to have:
- Experience in administration/ support of business IT systems
- Experience in the health sector
The Graduate Project Administrator will be offered:
- A 12 month interim role with the opportunity to move permanent
- Exposure to Senior Pricing Implementation individuals, allowing them to gain experience and knowledge early on in their career
- A fast-tracked opportunity whereby you will be rewarded with a great salary
- The opportunity to join a well-known and renowned organisation as a graduate
- Competitive salary which will raise after the initial 12 months