This is a FANTASTIC opportunity for a bright, driven and determined Graduate to join a Global Company. Dynamic working environment, excellent training and progression guaranteed. Our client is the leading information provider of market intelligence to the global alternative asset classes via their Publishing, Events and Research divisions and due to continued success its looking to expand it's sales team.
They are looking for a Sales Executive to join their successful Sales team and help with optimising business intelligence subscription sales through proactively identifying, targeting and closing relevant prospects. This includes understanding the market, competition, developing leads, booking appointments with and presenting to decision makers and closing deals over the phone.
• Proactively call and engage primarily incoming leads, which will involve following up on pay wall hits on the websites, first month registrants and email clicks from marketing campaigns
• Research and understand the market and work closely with the Sales Team Leader to identify and target key sectors, in part through intelligent use of the information the company produces
• Seek out new opportunities and potential customers via existing client base, through networking and other means
• Book appointments daily with decision makers within relevant organisations
• Prepare for appointments - this will include (a) researching the prospective customer and (b) identifying relevant profiles/articles in advance of meetings in order to best demonstrate how the service will suit the prospect
• Understand prospect requirements and present the services accordingly in order to persuade them to either make a purchase or to take a one week trial. Write up key points to aid your sales tactics
• Maintain up-to-date records to ensure that all contacts with prospective customers, issues, opportunities and competitive information are fully recorded and evaluated. The software currently used for this purpose is Microsoft CRM
• Liaise with colleagues within the company so as to keep fully up-to-date with all the latest product related developments
• Keep colleagues within the company fully informed of your activities and of all developments within the marketplace, both informally and through formal reporting
• Assess sales literature used by the team and take a view as to whether it can be improved. If so, co-ordinate this work and ensure each team member uses this in an effective way
• When requested, attend events to network with prospects and subsequently contact to pitch relevant services
This a fantastic opportunity to be part of a hugely successful Sales team and company. For further information please send us your CV.
N.b Only suitable applicants will be responded to