A leading service provider is looking for a driven IT Sales Apprentice to join the team based in Leeds.
The company provides the latest in hosted telephony solutions, with uncompromised reliability and flexibility from Cloud-based telephony.
About the role
- Study and work towards a Level 3 qualification over a 15-month program
- Mix classroom learning with a work program that is both fulfilling and exciting
- Reach out to potential customers and win new business
- Identifying new business opportunities generating leads & appointments for the sales team
- Reaching out to clients or key stakeholders via phone calls & following up on quotes
- Contacting existing customers and ensuring satisfaction, whilst exploring the opportunity to cross-sell other services
- Responding to any customer inquiries updating customer database system
- Ensuring monthly targets are met or exceeded
- GCSEs in Maths and English
- Team Player
- ProactiveSkills Required
- IT Literate
- Passion to sell
- Willing to learn and adapt
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
- Bonus scheme - GBP5 per appointment made, GBP100 per sale from appointment (uncapped)
- GBP500 upon completion of course
- Perkbox - employee discounts/vouchers/benefits
- Employee party days
- Excellent progression opportunities
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Graduate Sales Executive, Sales Executive, Trainee Sales Executive, Trainee Marketing Executive, Telesales Executive, Telemarketing Executive, Sales Consultant, Junior Sales Executive and Trainee Sales Consultant may also be considered for this role.