Accounts Executive Internship
Search Consultancy Group are one of the UK's leading recruitment organisations with revenues more than GBP220 Million and have significant investment from Private Equity firm H2 Equity Partners worth ???1.4B Euros.
We are now spending a big chunk of that investment, creating the fastest growing medium-large organisation in the UK. Already we are in the top 30 independently owned businesses in the UK and we are undergoing a major change programme.
Due to on going growth with our client accounts nationally, Search are now looking to appoint an Accounts Executive to work alongside our Head of Corporate Account based in Brighton. This position will be for a minimum of 6 months, with the opportunity to go permanent. No day is the same in recruitment, so if you are looking for variety and a challenge then this could be the ideal career for you.
* Support the preferred supplier function nationally
* Ensure that agreements are accessible and being utilised by the wider business
* Liaise with Managers and Consultants across the business to maintain and update contract database
* Review contracts and highlight information in a clear and concise way
* Assess how contracts can be expanded further
* Reconcile financial and operational data
* Graduate calibre; with a good work ethic and proactive attitude
* Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise tasks
* A friendly, confident communicator whose happy to become a brand ambassador
* The ability to work in a team to help streamline workflows and offer administrative support, attention to detail is essential
* Resilient, we are a fast paced environment where priorities change quickly
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office; including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
What we can offer:
* Competitive salary
* Exposure to a market leading recruitment business, whereby you will have access to invaluable experience within the industry
* Performance related awards and recognition
* Industry-leading training and professional development.
This is an immediate requirement and we are looking to hold interviews ASAP. If you would like to discuss this in more detail please contact Helen Pearman for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.