Receiving mentoring from more experienced team members, you will develop your domain knowledge and product expertise and build your experience of application configuration, unit testing, UAT support, data migration support, knowledge transfer, deployment, and post-go-live support.
- You will be responsible for maintaining and developing client relationships and ensuring their success, organising weekly or monthly check-ins depending on the project status.
- Providing client support in a timely manner for our clients, you will be responsible for monitoring, progressing and escalating support cases.
- Working with a wide variety of people, it is essential that you can demonstrate effective communication skills to help simplify technical information across our client base.
Primary duties include:
- Developing and managing relationships with clients, including weekly/monthly check-ins
- Delivering successful, on-time, client on-boards under the guidance of your manager
- Perform components of remote on-boards of the Seven20 application under the guidance of your manager (Components may include installation, configuration, training, report writing, data migration, and general support)
- Achieve company targets in terms of client feedback.
- Maintain working knowledge of the software application including all revisions.
- Deliver installation and upgrades ensuring exceptional levels of customer service throughout the project lifecycle.
- Provide ongoing support to clients for the application and the platform
- Provide our clients at all times with engaging, empathetic, and helpful solutions tailored to their needs
- Escalate any customer issues immediately so they can be dealt with efficiently
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure all new customers are on-boarded in alignment with agreements made during the sales cycle
- Identify clients needs and issues quickly and efficiently for resolution or escalation.
- Troubleshoot installation and upgrade errors, recognising when problems occur, working with internal team members to ensure a quick resolution.
- Proactively work with new customers and internal team members to ensure successful deployment and upgrade of the Seven20 application.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-changing, team environment
- A keen interest in databases and CRM
- Strong computer skills
- Effective time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively interact with clients
- Positive, proactive attitude
- Desire to learn new skills
- Ability to stay calm under the pressure of deadlines and multiple task delivery
- Level 3 Qualification + at least 12 months of work experience* & Robust On-boarding plan
- OR Business or Business related Degree e.g. Finance, Economics, Maths, etc.
- OR Non Business related Degree + at least 6 months of work experience*
- OR Existing Staff member with 2+ years of work experience**
*Work experience relates to any valid work experience
**Existing staff work experience should not be in IS Business Analyst role.
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer ongoing development tracks.Things to consider
Benefits of the role:
This is an ideal opportunity to earn several industry-recognised qualifications and kick start your career as a BA.
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.