Job title: Commercial Graduate Scheme
Communications, research and project management are all functions synonymous with the client we're representing.
With an ever growing client base, the organisation requires ambitious graduates to take ownership of managing client relationships. The successful candidates will be in regular contact with professionals from a variety of industries and sectors. As such, they will be highly organised, ensuring that projects are executed in an efficient, timely and profitable manner and that clients understand the full range of services that the organisation provides.
A fantastic package awaits successful graduates! A generous salary structure, lucrative incentive schemes and welcoming office atmosphere are a few select benefits offered by our client.The Package:
- Competitive GBP25K basic salary
- Potential OTE of GBP39k in your first year - just hit those KPIs
- Bonus and incentive schemes, including Spa and Sports days (once possible again)
- Personalised training and development plan and dedicated, 121 coaching with an open door policy
- Modern, open offices in a desirable London location
- Inclusive, social working culture; social events and nights out
- Flexible working options
- Excellent scope for personal and professional development
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Confident communicator
- Business acumen
- Highly organised
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.