Our client, a successful and expanding company based in Lichfield are looking to recruit a Graduate Legal Administrator to join their team.
The role will be starting immediately and offer full training.
You will be working from home within this role but will be required to go into the office 1 day a week.
Duties to include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring the progression of assigned files by appointed Solicitor in line with agreed service levels
- Delivering individual targets to support the departments effective timely recovery of debt and managing relationships with the panel Solicitor
- Investigating claims and preparing draft proceedings
- Drafting court proceedings
- Understanding Service Level Agreements in place with the Solicitor assigned to the case
- Law Degree or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective time management, organised, able to manage a busy workload
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 17:30 - 1 hour lunch
- 22 days holiday rising to 27 with service plus Bank Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Pension - 5% employer contribution
- Free Eye Test every 2 years
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Parking
- Subsidised Canteen
Please forward your CV if you feel you have the necessary skills and attributes to be successful in this role.
Job Ref: SP249
Hollyfield Personnel do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from Hollyfield Personnel within 2 - 5 working days of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Hollyfield Personnel to contact you and retain your details.