Torque Brands is the retail investment group of the future. Uniquely placed to acquire, invest in, and launch specialist brands within the $1.8trn apparel market that are ready for a digital transformation or want to launch with an impact.
In addition to powering its owned brands, Torque's proprietary platform also offers 'eCommerce as a service' to 3rd party brands seeking improved performance. Leveraging existing infrastructure to generate additional high margin revenues.
Giving these brands the competitive advantage that they need, and the innovation their customers demand.
WE ARE ON A MISSION TO BUILD A MULTI GBPBN PLATFORM THROUGH...
POWERED BY TECHNOLOGY: We've invested in, developed, and acquired the best technologies, allowing our end-to- end platform to drive success informed by data intelligence. Simplifying an increasingly complex and data-driven world with innovative and reliable e-Commerce tools, so brands can focus on their strengths.
IMPROVING EXPERIENCES: Our brilliant team of fashion, retail and technology experts have over 100 years of collective experience in disrupting their industries and leading change. Most of all, we're driven by a single-minded ambition to give our brands significant competitive advantage in their global market.
ELEVATING SUCCESS: We've already helped bring significant change to multiple brands, including recent acquisitions T.M. Lewin and Peter Pilotto,as well as securing significant exclusive investments with leading emerging brands Prevayl and Marfa Stance. Our sophisticated acquisition strategy means we only invest in opportunities we know will thrive in our unique ecosystem.
You will be assigned a scheme 'mentor' that will be your 1:1 guide for the 24-month program. There will be 3 'planned' rotations of 6 months; the final 6-month placement is 'open' and will be jointly decided based on your learned skillset / preference. The scheme overview is: -
- Brand & Marketing (CRM, paid media, brand marketing, influencer marketing, audience segmentation strategies)
- Trading (Product merchandising, range building, assortment planning, Open-to-Buy requirements, Purchase Ordering, Website planning, web analytics, cross-sell / upsell optimization, CRO)
- Digital Product (Agile methodologies, Epic / Stories writing, feature / product owner exposure, interface with web development teams, CSS / HTML exposure)
- A bright, clear thinker
- Passionate about customer experience and retail
- Creative and / or commercially savvy
- Naturally inquisitive. You should always be looking to improve.
- Team player. We will succeed or fail as a team.
Make a real impact to customers and business performance by rotating across core departments (marketing, trading, digital product). You will get the opportunity to gain the digital skills required to success in today's technological world.
Starting on GBP23k, rising to GBP25k in year 1, and GBP28k in year 2 (pending successful sign-off at key placement)
**NB . THIS IS A QUICK TURN AROUND - 1 WEEK INTERVIEW PROCESS. FIRST STAGE ON TUESDAY 7TH SEPTEMBER FOLLOWED BY FINAL INTERVIEW ON FRIDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER. PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY TO BOOK YOUR SLOT ON TUESDAY! WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU IF THE ABOVE SOUNDS LIKE YOU!