Job title: Graduate Sales Development Representative
Salary: Basic salary of GBP25,000 with OTE of GBP35,000
Working with a number of high profile businesses, our client are instantly recognisable within the IT sector as a trailblazing organisation. A rapidly growing SME, our client have a proven reputation for the efficient, successful delivery of secure information technology solutions.
They're now looking for dynamic and ambitious graduates to join their team- this is an exciting and disruptive organisation that offers successful candidates an excellent opportunity to establish themselves as knowledgeable professionals.What you can look forward to receiving:
- Basic salary of GBP25,000 (rising after 3 months)
- OTE of up to GBP35,000
- An integral role within an industry-leading brand
- Comprehensive training and development schemes
- Pension contributions
- Team night out/ social events
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Proactively generate leads and opportunities through careful communication with prospects
- Work with, and shadow senior members of staff to ensure a thorough understanding of the business is built
- Converting leads to sales opportunities by maintaining active communication via phone, email, LinkedIn and other channels
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company, competitors and their respective service offerings
- When communicating, ensure you are constantly building up the business' brand and establishing them in the marketplace
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and driven
- Can handle objections
- Driven and self-motivated
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.