As a Data Administrator you will be responsible for collecting and manipulating large volumes of data which we use to keep our customers compliant. Under normal circumstances you'd be mostly based at our office in Stratford-upon-Avon, working as part of a larger team but we are slightly out of town and the occasional client visit is an element of this role so you will need to have a driving licence and your own transport.
You don't need to have lots of work-place experience, maybe you've managed data in university or college and are pretty comfortable with Excel. You'll need to be well organised and motivated, possibly demonstrated by either staying on top of your studies or juggling education and a part-time role, this will stand you in good stead to manage your own workload.
In this position you'll be working alongside the Account Managers and Assistant Managers to support a range of customer accounts as well as liaising with other companies so excellent communication skills are a must. The breadth of experience and knowledge you'll gain can be a great foundation to build your career at Valpak giving various opportunities for development or progression.
Experience and key skills
- Experience of working in an office environment using email and telephone is desirable
- Experience of analysing and manipulating large volumes of data is desirable
- Must have high standards of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be a confident individual who can work well on their own or as part of a team
- Must have high level of professionalism
- An interest in environmental issues is desirable
- Full UK Manual Driving License
- Minimum: Grade C in Mathematics and English GSCE/O Level standard
- Desirable: Educated to at least A level standard or equivalent