Graduate SaaS Business Development Executive - Brighton & London
Including commission, first-year earnings GBP35,000. Second-year earning GBP50,000.
Are you an ambitious graduate looking for a brand-new challenge in a target driven environment? This role as a graduate trainee sales consultant may just be the perfect fit for you!
Our client is looking for ambitious, money-driven graduates. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a fast-growing SaaS startup. You will be working with experienced Sales Directors and will have the opportunity to learn and develop towards AE roles as we scale.
Salary: GBP20,000-GBP25,000 at Graduate Business Development Executive level.
Commission: Realistic (and previously achieved) On Target Earnings - 1st year: GBP25,000-GBP35,000 2nd year: GBP50,000 3rd year: GBP70,000+
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
* Adaptable self-starter, a positive outlook and an ability to set up and run new processes is a must.
* Drive and ambition, we've got an incredible offering that's getting real traction in the MarTech industry, so we need someone who has the energy and passion to excel at getting more prospects excited about it.
* A down to earth, genuine person. We take work seriously but we're a very friendly and supportive group from a wide range of backgrounds. Our values matter to us above all else.
As a graduate sales executive, no previous experience is needed, as it will all be taught on the job! You will have close contact with a mentor, completing some theory-based training. This award-winning training programme won't throw you in at the deep end!
YOU WILL BE:
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Outgoing and personable with the ability to build rapport, relationships and network
Driven with the perseverance and resilience to overcome obstacles and achieve targets
Organised; able to multi-task efficiently
Display integrity that builds trust
Passionate; taking pride in what you do and giving your all
The ability to listen, learn, adapt and grow
Office and sales experience are both desirable
* Competitive commissions on high-value enterprise prospects
* 24 days holiday + 3 additional days given at Christmas (+1 for your birthday)
* Flexible working policy
* Cycle to work scheme
* Training & development opportunities
* Collaborative and creative company culture
* Regular team drinks, days out and events
* Health insurance with a provider offering a lot of amazing perks once you've passed probation