We are looking for someone that is keen to learn, develop & apply the technical & behavioural skills required in order to successfully complete the apprenticeship programme and provide an excellent service and store standards at all times through the in store team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with leadership and retail experience to build a career with one of Britain's fastest-growing, and most innovative retailers whilst working towards their Retail Team Leader Level 3 Apprenticeship.
This is a 12 month apprenticeship and at the end of the programme you will move into an Iceland Supervisor position.
Day to day duties:
1. DRIVING SALES
- Actively promote bestselling lines and key products and ensures stock is available across all ranges
- Accurately implement cycle and phase changes to drive customer offer in store
- Drive all additional customer focussed services and home delivery offering in store
- Maintain availability levels across all departments prioritising off sales and low levels
- Manage the Sight of Inventory system to maintain accurate stock levels in store
- Maintains accurate forecasting levels for products to drive sales
2. GIVING GREAT SERVICE
- Regularly observe colleague interaction to provide individual feedback
- Provide, and train others to deliver, a great experience to our customers
- Take all necessary action to provide a fast and efficient service all day in store, on line and home delivery
- Accurately complete date alerter to ensure all product on sale is legal
- Ensure correct fill levels and temperatures in store
- Right at Night operation is fully implemented to ensure full and clean offer for the customer
3. BEING PRODUCTIVE AND EFFICIENT
- Accurately use scheduler to ensure service levels are provided within budget
- Adhere to, and correctly implement, shopfloor and home delivery processes, policies and procedures
- Drive an accurate till operation by colleagues in store to reduce risk and loss
- Adhere to, and correctly implement shopfloor and stock processes, policies and procedures
- Conduct relevant investigations into stock loss to minimise future loss
- High standards of stockroom / coldroom / chiller housekeeping to drive efficiencies
At Iceland you will be working towards a Retail Team Leader Apprenticeship L3 standard over the course of 15 months.