IT Apprentice - Maidstone
BJF have an exciting position open to somone who is keen and eager to take on an apprenticeship in the IT department.
The main role will be to support the company in all aspects of Information Technology, provide day to day support across all business units and ensure daily issues and long-term implementation projects are supported in a timely manner.
Key duties will include:
* Responding to and logging helpdesk enquiries in a timely manner, categorising and prioritising them in line with team procedures.
* Providing Technical support for office-based staff and our site-based users via phone and remote session.
* Work closely with the IT Systems Manager and various divisional leads and external software companies.
* Attend review meetings, alongside the Head of finance, with our external IT providers to monitor their performance.
* Assisting with the setup and management of mobile phones and associated accessories.
* Assisting with the setup and management of PC, laptop and tablet's.
* Help manage and maintain the IT asset schedule.
* Continuously offer assistance to department / divisional stakeholders to ascertain their IT needs and how the company can meet these either through training or investment.
GCSE's in English and Math A ot above are essential, A level Math will be preferred. Please contact Symone if you are interested