Would you like a career in marketing and communications? The marketing team at Aspire Housing in Newcastle-under-Lyme are recruiting for a Communications Assistant Apprentice to join their team! If you have great reading and writing skills - this could be perfect for you!
As a Communications Assistant Apprentice you'll be working towards a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship which will also require you to work towards Level 2 and achieve Level 1 functional skills in Maths and English.
What is the purpose of the Communications Assistant Apprentice role?
• Responsible for keeping colleagues up to date with latest business news via our internal social media system and intranet
• Coordinate the group messages displayed on our digital signage and email signatures
• Briefing and managing graphic design required for internal marketing campaigns to colleagues
• Administrating our intranet system, ensuring communications are up to date
• Responsible for our weekly communications round-up to colleagues
• Assist with the content and production of our internal colleague newsletter
• Responsible for writing regular blogs for the we are aspire website
• Monitoring and updating the group Twitter and LinkedIn social media accounts
• Assisting with the management of colleague events
• Assisting with internal colleague activities and campaigns e.g. wellbeing activities
• Working within the HR team and other Central Services teams on projects supporting colleagues across the group
• Involvement with the recruitment and on-boarding process
• Supporting the Marketing & Communications team with wider projects where required
Working towards an apprenticeship as a Communications Assistant Apprentice also provides you with the opportunity to gain a recognised qualifications and show your skills off through an end-point assessment towards the end of your apprenticeship where you'll take a Knowledge test, Portfolio-based interview and a Project/improvement presentation.
The Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship may be a gateway to further career opportunities, such as management or senior support roles.
Working hours: 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday
Remote working, occasional travel to the office in Newcastle-under-Lyme.
If you have a great sense of humour, love being part of a fun and exciting team and want to progress your career in marketing and communications as a Communications Assistant Apprentice - apply today