Job title: Graduate Sales Development Representative
Salary: Basic salary of GBP26,000-GBP28,000/ OTE of GBP30,000
Instantly recognisable within their field, our client is an international manufacturing organisation. With a history of over 100 years, they work across many industries to provide their clients with the best products and solutions.
They're now looking for ambitious and hard-working graduates to join their team and drive new business for the company. This opportunity offers successful applicants an excellent opportunity to establish themselves as a knowledgeable professionals - all while reaping the awards of a fantastic package!What you can look forward to receiving:
- Basic salary of GBP26,000-GBP28,000
- OTE of up to GBP30,000
- Comprehensive training and development schemes- you will be enrolled on the company's Sales Academy, providing you will internal and external training that will allow you to succeed in your career!
- Team socials in a welcoming and inclusive environment
- Pension contributions
- Lucrative bonus/incentive scheme
- Proactively generate leads and opportunities through careful communication with prospects
- Work with, and shadow senior members of staff to ensure a thorough understanding of the business is built
- Converting leads to sales opportunities by maintaining active communication via phone, email, LinkedIn and other channels
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company, competitors and their respective service offerings
- When communicating, ensure you are constantly building up the business' brand and establishing them in the marketplace
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and driven
- Eager to learn and develop new skills
- Comfortable working in a target driven environment
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)