Train to teach opportunity
Full time starting ASAP (part time can be considered)
Teaching Personnel are working with an academy trust who are seeking graduates of Geography to join them this academic year.
If you would like to secure a place on their graduate scheme which will assist you in gaining the necessary experience, as well as a clear and direct route onto a school based initial teacher training course upon completion, please see the details of Teaching Personnel's Future Teachers Programme.
This programme is available to all graduates and undergraduates looking for a pathway into teaching in Secondary schools, with graduates of all subjects welcomed.
Future Teachers overview;
- Up-to 1-year graduate support role prior to beginning your teacher training the following year through one of our partners schools initial teacher training programme
- Applicants must be educated to degree level (or completing their degree) and be looking to pursue a career as a teacher in the future
- Gaining invaluable experience in a variety of education settings.
What you can expect during your placement year prior to beginning your teacher training the following year:
- Weekly pay and access to free or discounted training
- A fantastic insight into the world of teaching
- A sense of your suitability for this profession
- To feel proud supporting young peoples in their pursuit of education success
- To gain an appreciation for the challenges and reward experienced by education professionals as they strive to deliver the best possible outcomes for their pupils
Specifically this year, one of the schools in which we are working with are seeking aid in their humanities department. If you would like to find out more about this position and apply for the role, please submit your CV today!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.