Trainee/Graduate Role - Recruitment Consultancy - Better than a Grad Scheme!
Daydreaming at work about something better? A Graduate struggling a little with graduate schemes or a little lost in what to do? Want to earn a lot of money and be successful? Got a point to prove and not afraid of hard work?
Well what are you waiting for... Recruitment Consultancy awaits!
The fastest growing business in the working world, don't be left behind by everyone else joining this fast-paced, exciting and lucrative job role. The process is simple...
- You read this job offer and attach your CV.
- Someone at RULE will give you a call and begin your exciting journey to a fantastic new job!
- You interview with the client, a specialist in the automotive, IT and Banking markets and knock it out the park with the help from RULE.
- We celebrate your success and you begin your new career!!
The client you will be working for allow you to flourish through a meritocratic but entrepreneurial environment. There are no hardcore KPI's or false promises with earning potential. When they say you can earn GBP35,000 in your first year they mean it! In addition you will not be working every hour under the sun; they actively promote a healthy work-life balance and reward their employees extensively for their hard work.
The role you would have as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Generating new business
- Producing adverts for roles
- Reviewing CV's
- Interviewing and prepping candidates for roles
- Maintaining successful client relationships
- Hitting/ surpassing targets to earn commission
Candidates should possess most, if not all, of the following:
- Ideally sales experience of 6 months or more
- Strong communication skills, with an eloquence in the language in spoken or written form
- A wealth of experience of working in a professional environment
- Drive, ambition and want for continued success
The Job Offer
Success within the role is measured by a number of different means, a list of those is as follows, yet this is not exhaustive:
- GBP21-23k basic salary, with competitive/uncapped commission structure
- Excellent incentive programme
o Monthly lunch club/ rewards scheme
o Quarterly European travel events (Ibiza, Monte Carlo, etc.)
o Annual travel award (Las Vegas, Miami, New York)
o Top Biller prizes - iPhone, watches, iPad, vouchers for top retail stores
- Extensive training and mentorship programme.
- Prestigious offices - right in the heart of London.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then apply now for immediate consideration!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment are a leading recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With over a decade of working in the recruitment-to-recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
RULE Recruitment have positioned themselves to work with the very best candidates in the market. We will not interview you on mass like many of our competitors, but we would rather get to know you, who you are, what drives you and what recruitment company you are best suited to you. After a free consultation, we will actively set up numerous recruitment interviews for you with the world's leading recruitment agencies and actively 'hold your hand' throughout the process ensuring you know exactly what is going on throughout the recruitment process. With a huge number of client contacts in the recruitment market, we have the right opportunity to suit all needs.
RULE Recruitment recruit throughout the UK into London and all major regions as well as into USA, Asia, Australia, and Europe. To find out more about RULE Recruitment and what opportunities we are recruiting for, either apply to one of our adverts or simply give us a call to chat through your profile.