HRLife are working with a global professional services business to recruit a Graduate / Early careers Development Specialist. If you're looking to develop your career there is every opportunity to do this with our client - they are an innovative game-changer! They are focused on their people's careers and want to give you every support to make the best of yours and those you will be looking after as you take responsibility for driving talent development and recruitment of their graduates.
Working closely with the business you will be pivotal in attracting, onboarding and developing new talent ensuring a best-in-class service.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Oversee and develop future career pathways for their graduate in-take
- Manage the graduates on a day-to-day basis, ensuring each has an engaged and positive mentor to provide coaching and career advice
- Facilitate coaching and development conversations
- Development of early careers programmes, create first-class training programmes and facilitating workshops, ensuring the grads are receiving the appropriate experience required for their learning
- Resource planning; identifying the future resource needs
- Support the hiring of the graduates; screening and assessment
- Run induction programmes for new graduates upon joining the business
As a key person for early careers within the business, you will be able to offer expertise on development programmes and potential future skills required, hence previous experience in graduate development will be essential. In addition, you will be:
- A natural communicator able to build a rapport with your colleagues and graduates
- Able to build trust and inspire confidence
- Confident with senior internal stakeholders
This role will offer some flexibility and allow for 2-3 days in London and 2-3 days working from home.