My client, a well-established and thriving accountancy firm are seeking an Apprentice Administrator to work from their very fast-paced offices in St Asaph. This is due to continued growth of the business.
Full training will be provided, although it is expected you will have a good academic background and the drive and ambition to learn and develop. You will be able to attend College one day per week where you will have the opportunity to study an appropriate Business Administration Qualification.
You will be rewarded with a long-term career with personal development opportunities as the business continues to grow.
Following initial training, situated within the regional head office in St Asaph, day to day duties will include:-
* Answer all incoming calls to the business in a professional manner.
* Deal with queries over the phone or take messages for people within the business who the call relates to.
* Transfer calls to the relevant departments.
* Scan documents to the online system, and ensure this system is maintained effectively at all times.
* Day to day administrative duties in line with business goals.
* Use our task management systems
It is expected you will be a driven individual, keen to provide best service at all times, with a desire to continually develop your skills
The salary will commence well above apprentice/national minimum wage/national living wage level, with an opportunity to grow this over a short period of time as your experience develops. The company offer an excellent benefit package such as regular pay reviews, excellent pension, fully supported training and development to achieve additional qualifications, annual bonus, day off on your Birthday, and additional extra benefits being added all the time.
The company are keen to maintain a high level of customer experience, whilst maintaining regulatory quality and accuracy, and you will have a strong role to play in this regard