- The company is a well known manufacturer of industrial sensors and an industry leader.
- They offer fantastic career progression opportunities and are present throughout the globe.
- Full manufacturer training is provided on state of the art industrial automation components, systems and industry 4.0 equipment.
- Office based role in Essex.
- You will be working on electronics programming.
- The sorts of applications will focus on taking parameters from a machine and presenting these in an IT format using a range of industrial sensing and communication equipment.
- This person needs to be able to juggle lots of tasks and work in a hybrid role where they will become a technical expert on the products.
- GBP25k-GBP30k (Neg), Bonus, Pension, Mobile, Laptop, 33 days holidays.
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally some knowledge of industrial automation.
- Electronic Engineering background.
- Graduate level and willing to learn and develop in the business.
- A genuine interest in IOT.
- May have done some PLC programming or be conversant with SQL, C++ and then be able to relate that to an ERP system.
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.