- Based in Nottingham
- Up to GBP25,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Excellent Company Benefits
OUR CLIENT & THE OPPORTUNITY
Our client is a well-established, successful, and authorised provider/re-seller of enterprise technology and managed IT solutions. It is an extremely forward-thinking organisation committed to investing in the business to ensure it continues in its upward trajectory of growth and stands out from the competition. As an outcome of their continued success, and as a result of their strategic growth plan, we are searching for a data-driven Customer Insights Analyst to join their Strategic Marketing team.
Our ideal candidate will be inherently inquisitive of consumer behaviour, have excellent communication skills and a hunger to learn and develop within a fast-paced tech organisation. Working directly under the Strategic Marketing Manager, this is a key role whereby you will conduct research projects, and take ownership of a large segmentation exercise and interrogate a database and provide insights of your findings.
Your key responsibilities will include???
- Conduct key research projects to help shape the company's campaign marketing strategy.
- Conduct in-depth data analysis to gain customer insight, and then utilise this information to drive marketing activity.
- Be a key contributor to the development of the customer segmentation strategy, driving product, service and brand positioning.
- Proactively propose innovative solutions to solve potential problems/opportunities that have been identified through the analysis.
- Develop an insights portfolio and build a clear view of competitor propositions and comparative positioning.
- Presenting key insights to stakeholders and teams from a non-technical background.
Our ideal candidate will???
- Graduate qualified with a Marketing/Data Analytics degree or similar, or relevant work experience with working with consumer data.
- Be a quick learner who uses their own initiative with an eagerness to develop within the role.
- Have exceptional communication and networking skills, with the confidence to influence stakeholders across all departments.
- Be passionate about the assets they deliver and enthusiastic about the outcome and success of their work.
This is an exciting opportunity for a curious and customer focussed graduate to join a forward-thinking and fast-growing organisation. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply today, or alternatively please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed on our website (marmionrecruitment.co.uk) for a confidential chat.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We'd like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines. Please note that whilst we are having to adapt our services, we continue to work closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met in line with our strict professional standards. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice.