With over 33 Services covering the UK, we are one of the most trusted Supported Living companies. We support adults with either learning/physical disabilities/mental health etc. to live independently in their own communities and we would love to have you as part of the team.
- Support individuals in their own homes with every day tasks to assist with independent living
- Work as a key member of the team to provide the care needed
- Provide person centred support and care
- Live the Eden Futures' values
- Support individuals to participate in their chosen activities and to access other services and facilities within their community
- Support individuals to manage their medication responsibly as required
- Support individuals to maintain a clean and safe environment
- Be respectful to individuals at all times, promoting their dignity, privacy and individuality
- Provide personal care if part of agreed support plan
- Accurately report and record any incidents and accidents to the appropriate persons
We pride ourselves in paying the same rate to our Apprentice Support Workers as we do our non Apprentice Support Workers.
At Eden Futures, you will be working towards an Adult Care Worker Level 2 apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.
From November 11th, people working or volunteering in certain Care Quality Commission registered care homes in England must be vaccinated by law, unless exempt. Eden Futures require all staff to be vaccinated from Coronavirus.