An exciting opportunity for a Fashion Digital Marketing Executive / Marketing Graduate to join an online women's fast fashion retailer and fashion brand. We are looking for somebody with Google AdWords & PPC experience in a fast fashion environment. Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am-530pm.
* Responsible for managing a PPC budget.
* Reporting on successes and challenges within PPC.
* Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
* Manage and maintain the organisation's websites including site analysis.
* Write and optimise content for the website (SEO).
* Monitor and optimise the website including conversion rate.
* Monitoring and reporting using Google Analytics.
* Identify areas for improvement and implement enhancements
* Drive online promotional activity through a variety of techniques (offers, bundles etc.)
* Responsible for affiliate accounts including voucher codes.
* Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide reports looking at ROI.
* Identify new trends in digital marketing.
* Other duties as required.
* A Marketing or Fashion related degree is advantageous.
* Strong IT skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, Excel, Word etc).
* Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal).
* Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis