Kingspan Insulation is a market leading manufacturer of premium and high performance rigid insulation products and insulated systems for building fabric and building services applications. Manufacturing excellence, first class customer service and unrivalled expertise in meeting the needs of the market are just some of the many strengths that Kingspan Insulation offers.
About the Graduate Technical / Quality Assistant role:
We are looking to recruit a Graduate Technical / Quality Assistant at our Glossop site. You will be educated to chemical degree (or equivalent) level and have a good work ethic.
Experience with chemistry of production processes preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
As our Graduate Technical / Quality Assistant you will be working a varied role over several production processes across site where keen attention to detail and problem solving will be required in a challenging environment.
Work should be approached in a proactive and motivated way at all times to ensure Health & Safety and product compliance is met at all times.
Key responsibilities of our Graduate Technical / Quality Assistant:
• Understanding of all Health and Safety issues within a busy working factory environment
• Providing Technical support to insulation production lines to ensure product compliance with relevant European standards.
• Undertake daily incoming raw material and finished product testing
• Maintain the site quality equipment calibration system.
• Chemical formulation control including regular reviews and communicating alterations to relevant personnel.
• Possessing analytic and chemical capabilities to identify issues within the production process
• Statistical analysis use of data in problem solving and fault finding.
• Production process mapping learning equipment capabilities and limitations.
• Assisting with trials for new product development and existing improvements.
• Chemical formulation lab analysis checks in association with project work.
• COSHH and internal auditing.
Do you have the skills that we are looking for? If so, click apply now to be considered as our Graduate Technical / Quality Assistant