Graduate Electronic Engineers wanted. Our client are a global leader in Industrial Automation and are recruiting for an Graduates to become Electronic Repair Technicians. The company are committed to training and developing engineers and you will be repairing drives such as Siemens, AB, Control Techniques etc.. This company has had record sales and continues to be really busy. For hard working graduates, there is an opportunity to increase your pay through training.
Company Benefits: Bonus, Free Parking, Training, Development, Premium Overtime, Bike to Work Scheme, Gym Discounts, Pension, company Events.
Graduate Electronics Engineer duties include:
* Solder to a high level and troubleshoot down to component level, using a range of test equipment (Oscilloscope, Multi-meter, and Function Generator)
* The role involves approximately 90% bench level electronic and electro-mechanical and 10% documentation of actions taken on each item and communication of completions, using the CRM system
* Taking drives apart and fault diagnosis
* Clean, check, service and test repaired items, ensuring the unit functions correctly and is fit for purpose. Where a unit doesn't match those vital credentials, advise accordingly to the Repair Supervisor
* Must be an electronics graduate looking for a role to develop or have a couple of years experience within a industrial electronic repair role.
* Must be comfortable with electronic soldering
* Must be able to carry out electronic fault-finding
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm