We have an exciting opportunity for an apprentice to join our accounts department as a credit controller, based in our Head Office in Skelmersdale, West Lancs.
Who are we?
Born and bred in the North West, Building Careers is a leading recruitment specialist in construction, housing & property. We have 20 staff working from our Head Office in Skelmersdale as well as remotely from home. Established in 2007 in the North West by two successful recruiters, BCUK recruits temporary and permanent personnel for the public and private sector. Our team are a friendly bunch who support each other and celebrate together!
What is the role?
The role of apprentice Credit Controller is to support our accounts team in monitoring and managing customer accounts. The role will often consist of collecting monies owed, processing credit applications, agreeing credit terms and payment arrangements. Full training and allocated mentoring will be given to the successful candidate.
Duties will include:
* To provide comprehensive support to the Credit Control function.
* Undertaking general administration tasks including sending out copy invoices
* Assisting with the monthly statement run with a view to taking on sole responsibility
* Assisting in the administration of the team's financial transactions, assisting with the collection of cash via email and telephone.
* Developing an understanding of legal accounts systems
* Assisting the production of debt reports
* Assisting with business administration
* Developing towards being solely responsible for a portfolio of client debt
* Other duties as required
Who are we looking for?
This is an apprenticeship role with a local college. We are looking for a hard working, enthusiastic and ambitious apprentice, ready to take on an office based role in a busy sales environment. We will be providing all training required to succeed in this role! To apply, please send your CV, or for more information on Team BCUK, please visit (url removed)