Exciting graduate opportunity for a great local company within the IT sector. The ideal candidate will have 1 years' experience within a commercial environment and will be looking for a role that offers ownership of marketing campaigns as well as creative independence. Someone who is happy getting involved in some sales activity would also be an advantage as you will be part of a close Sales and Marketing Team who support each other on a daily basis!
This company welcomes confident, bubbly characters, and the Team are extremely close knit so if this role sounds ideal for you and you are looking for a family feel environment then please apply today!
* Creating and scheduling social media posts (mainly LinkedIn and Twitter)
* Organising weekly blogs from the Sales Team and uploading onto the website and social media channels
* Posting whitepapers on the site
* Key responsibility of backend of the website (via Wordpress)
* Working on small marketing campaigns with vendors
* Working with vendors to organise co-hosted events
* Booking in vendors for office visits/training, checking over contracts when asked by sales team and sending non-disclosure agreements to new partners/vendors
* Involvement in some telemarketing activities
* Other ad hoc duties as required
The Ideal candidate:
* Highly organised with good time management
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Educated to Degree level (other marketing qualifications will be considered)
* Confident using LinkedIn and Twitter
* This is an entry level role so ideally candidates will have 1 years' experience within a commercial office environment
* This is a progressive role so we are looking to speak with people who are looking to really kick start their career!
Hybrid working pattern offered as well as free parking onsite at the office.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice