Fantastic opportunity for a graduate looking to kick start a career within sales. Working within the IT sector you will be part of a driven and successful sales team providing support with appointment setting and building customer relationships. This is a progressive position that requires a candidate with great people skills as well as a target driven mind-set.
This role is all about personality so if you are a vibrant, career focused and passionate about personal development then please apply today!
* Developing new customers
* Customer relationship management
* Optimising sales
* Qualify sales leads and attend sales meetings
* Cross selling product lines
* Customer intelligence
* Be aware of the features, advantages and benefits of all solutions when selling to potential clients
* Prepare detailed quotations and contracts together with any other admin required
* Use effective time management to ensure sales targets are met and exceeded and excellent customer service is provided
* Understand and develop the company's value proposition with customers and prospects
* Establish build and maintain on going multi-level customer relationships across the organisation, manage expectations and enhance the customer experience to ensure consistent customer contact is achieved through agreed service levels.
* A degree in Business or similar
* 1 years' commercial office/sales experience
* Target driven and passionate to succeed
* Ready to learn new skills and be a career focused individual
* Must be confident making sales calls and speaking with people at all levels of business
We are looking for A1 candidates with drive and a passion for consultative selling.
Hybrid working pattern currently 2 days in the office and 3 days from home. Parking available on site.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice