A Bit About Us:
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we've done a good job. It's at the heart of everything we do, and it's why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we've got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we've got those too).
We're passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a GBP1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
More About the Graduate Web AnalystRole
We are looking for a Graduate web analyst who can help to build a data driven culture within AO, by helping to solve business problems by leveraging data. Working in the Web analytics team you will have the opportunity to work closely with our product teams to improve the AO website experience.
You will be the analytics contact for your product teams responsible for monitoring, testing and analysis of the (url removed) and AO.de websites. We are making continual improvements to our visitors experience through analysis produced and thorough testing of any changes implemented aligned to over business objectives.
This role will report to our Senior Web Analyst and play a play a key role in making Marketing Analytics a centre of excellence within the business.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing As Our Graduate Web Analyst:
- Work closely with the product teams to identify opportunities for improvement
- Create dashboards to allow easy access to key data
- Analyse on site experiments from creation to results
- Identify opportunities for increased visibility of site performance, working with our implementation specialists to make sure the site is tagged accurately
- Support other business teams through analysis and sharing of best practice
- Report on and understand customer behaviour pre and post purchase.
A Few Things About You As Our Graduate Web Analyst:
- Have a desire to understand web analytics and how it can impact the business
- Highly numerate/analytical mind-set
- Excellent organisation & attention to detail
- Knowledge of Google analytics or similar
- Working Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Nice to have's
- Work experience working in E-commerce or similar
- Prior experience of working with customer segmentation, RFM analysis and LTV analysis
- Experience working in GA360
- Knowledge of BigQuery or prior usage of SQL
- Use of visualisation tools (Data Studio, Power BI, Tableau, Looker)
Why Choose AO:
Our people are our superpower, and that's no accident. We're looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky's the limit. We'll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they're your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we're personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
Great People Deserve Great Things:
We've designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little help. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we've got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
- 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
- At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
- Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to a subsidised gym membership.
Click 'Apply' now to join our family and find out more about the Graduate Web Analyst role