Role: Graduate Field Sales Executive
Salary: GBP22k-GBP24k + OTE
Our client are specialist distributors of fuel, food and feed to all manner of industries including domestic, agricultural, commercial and retail. Operating from multiple locations across the UK, and with tens of thousands of customers who rely on their offering, our client continues to grow within the industry at a rapid and exciting rate.
They're now searching for ambitious and hard-working graduates to join their team and enhance the company's presence further!
Benefits/What you get:
A very competitive starting salary of GBP22,000-GBP24,000
OTE/Commission taking your Y1 total earnings higher
Excellent progression, learning and development opportunities
Team social events in a welcoming work environment
Chiefly engaging with new business development and networking, you will foster close relationships with the internal teams you work with and clients externally also. Regularly meeting customers face to face in the field, you will initially focus on commercial relationships with SMEs.
• Develop sales plans to achieve targeted objectives and goals
• Own, direct, produce and deliver new business quotations, proposals and presentation material
• Initiate calls to new and lapsed customers to establish requirements, obtain orders and become their preferred supplier
• Travel to visit clients on site in order to develop relationships and deliver proposals
• Ensure various projects are instigated and carried out competently, meeting tight deadlines
Educated to degree level
A full UK driving licence
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
Organised, with excellent time management skills
A team player, who can also work autonomously
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website