GRADUATES NEEDED! - Sales Recruitment - up to GBP40k in Year 1!
- Do you have an ambitious, hard-working and money-motivated personality which will allow you to build strong, long-lasting relationships with clients and candidates?
- Do you want to be in control of writing your own paycheque and watch your pipeline grow from all your hard work?
- Are you hungry to get into a sales career and become successful?
Our client is a leading recruitment consultancy helping to find the best talent there is across Strategy, Innovation, Design and Technology and have offices in London and New York. Our client is creative, interesting and passionate, and they offer a grown-up culture with freedom and flexibility. They offer a range of team socials and activities such as an amazing social calendar that so far has included trips to New York, go-karting, adventure golf and archery. You are responsible for your own success from DAY ONE!
What you will be doing - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Screening CVs and assessing candidates' suitability for recruitment
- Supporting the recruitment processes from end-to-end; from researching and resourcing for job vacancies
- Delivering a recruitment experience that is second to none
- Developing client accounts and building strong long-lasting relationships
- Building rich pools of talent in innovation
- Contributing to content creation, events and brand building of the company
Year 1 - GBP22k base, GBP50k OTE
Year 2 - GBP30k base, GBP60k OTE
Year 3 - GBP50k base, GBP75k OTE
What they look for
- Recruitment/talent/sales experience
- Genuine passion for the Innovation, Design and Technology industries
- Individuals who are passionate about the industry and will get involved in networking events
- Driven by curiosity and outcomes, and highly competitive
- Quirky, confident, and creative
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Ambitious, hard-working and extremely strong work ethic
- Involvement and knowledge of media and events industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - strong conversationalist
- Attention to detail and a passion for your craft
What they have to offer
- Working with industry experts eg Deloitte, Accenture, Pepsi, COLGATE, Alibaba, Idean, Bow & Arrow and many more!
- Lifestyle allowance - this ranges from GBP20-GBP50 and is included in y our paycheque!
- Free Spotify
- Pension contribution
- Quarterly company events and team socials
- Friday night drinks with the team
- Team went to New York in November 2019 for a target holiday
- No KPIs
- No micro management
If you are interested in a role as a Recruitment Consultant, please send through your CV and we will be in contact to discuss moving forward.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!