My client is one of the world's largest Global Executive Search firms operating across the financial services, tech, IT, healthcare, education and life sciences sectors, and have a reputation for excellence and reputation, established over 50 years. Their aim is to act as trusted advisors to their clients and candidates and to engage the very best talent for the most influential roles across a wide variety of industries, and they also pride themselves on maintaining personable relationships.
The Role - Graduate Research Associate
As a graduate research associate, you will be responsible for providing research support for a portfolio of live mandates and other business development projects and assist colleagues where necessary, as well as continuously and proactively look for ways to expand your market knowledge. Alongside this, you will also play a key role in enabling the practice to provide a timely, professional and valued service to their clients and support fee earners with pitch preparation in the form of presentations and business intelligence.
You will also attend marketing and business development events and a variety of other social networking engagements with senior UK business leaders, and you are expected to be able to produce high-quality, insightful and robust written work, in forms of longlist reports and, if you progress as expected, in due course references and candidate reports. Finally, you will establish and maintain excellent relationships with clients, candidates and colleagues and manage expectations with fee earners and successfully balance competing priorities and take part in company-wide projects and collaborate with other practices as required.
The Candidate - Graduate Research Associate
The ideal candidate should demonstrate a combination of the below key skills and experience:
- Excellent research skills
- Able to build credible relationships over the telephone and in person
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Outstanding communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Systems literate and fastidious in your use of technology so as to accurately store information
- A rigorous, methodical approach with an exceptional attention to detail
- A high level of intellect and a naturally inquisitive nature
- Able to work well under pressure and deliver high quality results
- Demonstrate high levels of tenacity, creativity and lateral thinking
- Cope well with unforeseen change and able to flex accordingly with the assignment needs
What our client offers - Graduate Research Associate
- GBP27-30k base, depending on experience + annual bonus + uncapped commission
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Exceptional on the job training delivered by industry leading experts
- Ability to become an industry expert
- 25 days annual leave + 3 gift days for the Christmas closure + bank holidays
- Fully comprehensive Private Medical Insurance with Bupa
- Medicash Cash Plan
- Group Company Pension; Company Contribution 5%, employee contribution 1%
- Season ticket plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Give As You Earn
- Group income protection
- Group life assurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Charity day
- Corporate discount for the gym
Other perks & benefits
- Exceptional offices in the heart of the City of London
- Buddy and Mentoring Schemes
- Research community forums
- On-boarding, induction training and ongoing professional development
- Bicycle storage in the underground garage and showers on each floor
- Various sporting and social events run by our CSR team
- Peer to Peer learning sessions
Working at the pinnacle of the recruitment market, research in the recruitment sector can offer a fantastic career for an ambitious graduate.
So if you possess the qualities needed to be the perfect candidate and feel that you are up for the challenge, please send through your CV immediately!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!